LANmark-OF Patch Panel Snap-In Sliding White
- Fibre patch panels with Snap-In adaptors for fast installation, flexibility and scalability
- Density: up to 12 DSC or 24 DLC
- Sliding tray with 3 different locking positions
- Large splice cassettes with lifting functionality for improved ease of installation and inspection
- Optimised for installation of Pre-Term with a cable gland and fibre management features
- Labeling facility above Snap-In adaptors
StandardsInternational : IEC 811-5-1
Typical installation conditions for the Nexans’ LANmark-OF Snap-In Panel are backbones for offices and campus, and small data centres. It offers the required density, but also scalability and flexibility.
The Nexans’ unique patch panel design can have up to 24 DLC or 12 DSC Snap-In adaptors. These Snap-In adaptors are available in Multimode Aqua, Singlemode Blue and Singlemode Green for APC. The adaptors are ordered separately.
The various types of Snap-In adaptors can be mixed in the same patch panel and installed on an as needed basis. This provides the required flexibility and scalability for current installation conditions.
Blank fillers (N420.655) are available for unused positions.
The ports can be easily labeled on a labeling bar above the Snap-In adaptors.
Multiple cables can be fixed in the rear of the tray with cable gland or tie wraps. There are 8 slots with a diameter of 20mm and 2 slots with a diameter of 25mm.
The panels facilitate multiple termination methods for fibre cables: termination with anaerobic connectors or splicing with pigtails can be accommodated, as well as LANmark-OF Pre-Terms.
For easier organization of the pigtails and the fibres of the cables the new Snap-In panels now feature large splice trays. These splice trays allow a second ring for fibre inside. The outer ring is typical used for the fibres of the cables, while in the inner loop the fibres of the pigtails are organised.
The splice cassettes also feature a lifting functionality for improved ease of installation and inspection. Splice trays, splice protectors and pigtails need to be ordered separately.
Inside the patch panel the following splice cassettes can be installed:
- N890.090: LANmark-OF Splice Cassette Heat Shrink Protectors
- N890.091: LANmark-OF Splice Cassette Aluminum Protectors
- N890.092: LANmark-OF Splice Cassette Cover
The patch panel is optimized for installation of the LANmark-OF SC/LC Pre-Terms. The cable glands of the Pre-Term allow a fast and solid fixing of the cables in the 8 slots with a diameter of 20mm. There is ample space inside the patch panel to organize the flexible fan-out of the Pre-Term.
The newly developed sliding tray now features plastic latches.
With these latches the panel trays can be locked in 3 different positions:
- The operational position when the tray is completely in the chassis
- The patching position that allows to pull the tray forward by 87mm to facilitate patching in dense areas
- The safety and maintenance position: an additional stop before complete removal of the tray out of the chassis
Panels are fully painted Black. The LANmark-OF Snap-In panels have the same look and feel as the LANmark copper Snap-In panels.
When the panel is installed in a rack the distance between the rack vertical and the rear of the panel is 269mm. The adaptor plane is recessed by 13mm compared to the rack vertical. In the patching position the adaptor plane is 74 mm in front of the rack vertical.